Thursday, May 8, 2014

Another Important Message

Hello, I'm FilmGuruLad.

I'm just informing you that I have made changes to my site. I included the search engine I removed, located on the right side of the homepage. I deleted this bar because having two search engines on one page is confusing. You can instead use the nav bar shown in the image below and just type in the movie you wish to view. If I reviewed it, it would come up.



The other tweak I have made is renaming one of the categories. I have changed the category, documentary, to the other labels. The rationale for this decision is that I rarely reviewed documentaries and thought I should have a classification that broadly covers all the genres I rarely critique.

If you're wondering if the X-Men critique marathon will continue, look forward to Monday, when my review of the third and possibly most disappointing film of the series, The Last Stand, is published.

I hope the changes have not inconvenienced you, and I invite you to send me feedback. Please check my reviews of Tron: Legacy, X-Men 2 and Origins: Wolverine I updated yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment