Friday, August 30, 2019

Italics and Footnotes

Some of you may have looked at most of the changes I made to my blog. I added footnotes in the plot descriptions of my reviews. Each of these got sourced from other websites like IMDb, for instance. I improved the review descriptions by downsizing the caps lock on the other movies I mentioned in my critiques. I have also added italics in the films highlighted to maintain consistency with my obituaries and "best of" features.

For further announcements, I have accidentally deleted the obituary of one of my favourite animators, Richard Williams. Fortunately, I brought the post back up again but only updated it. I'm so sorry for deleting it. I can assure you this will never happen again and not disrespect a dead man's legacy.

Oh, I forgot to mention I re-uploaded Slipstream and Johnny English Reborn since I barely had time to explain I updated these reviews. Also, my top 10 animated features post is currently under maintenance. I can assure you it will be re-posted again sometime.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment