Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Polishing and Improving My Critiques

Hello, everyone. There isn't much to talk about what I was doing. In the past several years/months/weeks, I've been using the Grammarly app. I started in 2020 to improve my reviews when COVID hit. Since then, I've been making changes by rewriting plot summaries, rewording, expanding, shortening and polishing review descriptions.

Recently, I've been juggling my animation work, new job and movie critiques so I won't be distracted by anything else.

I compiled a list of my original reviews I've already updated recently. Click on the names below, which are linked to the critiques and see what you think of these improvements.


As for The Amazing Spider-Man, Rock of Ages, The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies, Roman Holiday, The Darkest Hour, and Get Smart, which are still under maintenance. I'm still working on them.

Very soon, more updates are coming as long as I resume my busy schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment