Thursday, May 5, 2016

Changes, More Changes



Over the last week of April to the first of May, I have fixed mistakes in most of my posts, such as sentences, re-wording, re-hyperlinked and proper capitalisation when needed. I've done a massive update on Hot Fuzz since this is my first critique of an MA15+-rated movie. I've also changed the star rating of Avengers: Age of Ultron when it did make sense of the rating I gave it. Since most of the repairs were necessary, they will match the consistency I've had in the recent reviews I've posted every Monday or Sunday. 

It might be the last time I've checked this blog to get everything fixed, and who knows? Maybe I will keep doing that often in the least a few of my already-critiqued movies, news updates or even top lists. 

Anyway, this is FilmGuruLad. I hope you've read this newsletter. The sooner, the better.

Back to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment