Thursday, January 30, 2014

Important Message to Blog Viewers

Dear blog viewers,

I'm writing to inform you that I'll be making a structural change to the star rating component of my reviews. No longer will I be using a 1-5 rating scale, but I will now use a 1 out of 10. The reason is that I will be better able to accurately place each movie on a larger scale with more room for variation, giving blog viewers a more accurate picture of the quality of the film reviewed.

Everything else on my blog will remain the same; I apologise for any inconvenience this change may cause. For all the reviews I have completed and posted on my site, the 1-5 scale will remain the same. I will just be using the new 1-10 scale with current movie reviews from this moment forth.

Please feel free to complement this new scale by posting comments to me. Any feedback you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. : )

Back to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment