Thursday, 30 January 2014

Important Message to Blog Viewers






Dear blog viewers,

This is Film Guru Lad, I'm writing to inform you that I'll be making a structural change to the star rating component of my reviews. No longer will I be using a 1 and a 5 scale, but rather I will now be using a 1 out of 10 scale. The reason for my decision to change this scale is that I feel I will be better able to more accurately place each movie on a larger scale that will have more room for variation hence giving blog viewers a more accurate picture of the quality of the film being reviewed.

Everything else on my blog-site will remain the same; I apologise for any inconvenience this change may cause. All reviews that I have completed and posted on my site will not be changed in that the 1 - 5 scale will remain the same. I will just be using the new 1 - 10 scale with new movie reviews from this moment forth.

Please feel free to compliment on this new scale in by posting comments to me. Any feedback you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment