Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Blog Archive Menu Changed


I'm so sorry to inconvenience you. My problem is I have some reviews I need to correct. These critiques are in the renovation process and weren't tweaked yet in an improved level of writing. Those critiques include How to Train Your Dragon, The Benchwarmers, and Now You See Me. Also, I have changed my review of Revenge of the Fallen to my old but newly improved opinion, and I extended it.

The good news, I have changed the Blog Archive Menu. As you can see on the right, I had the archives displayed in daily categories. Whereas, now I have changed it to monthly. What this means for you is when you select a month. It will bring up all the reviews I wrote in that particular month. You can then scroll down the page, and at the top of each review, you will see the date and the day of the month I uploaded that review. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment