Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Blog Archive Menu Changed





I'm so sorry to inconvenience you, my problem is that three of my old reviews, I have noticed had some errors that I needed to correct. These reviews are actually in renovation and they have just being fully tweaked in an improved level of writing; These three films include 'How To Train Your Dragon', 'Now You See Me' and 'The Benchwarmers'. Also in a more convenient updates, it's actually real this time. I've also changed the review of 'Revenge of the Fallen'  back to my old but newly-improved opinion and I even gradually extended it.

Good news, I have changed the Blog Archive Menu. As you can see on the right, originally I had the archives displayed on daily categories. Whereas now I have changed it to monthly. What this means for you is that when you select a month it will bring up all the reviews that I reviewed for that particular month. You can then scroll down the page and at the top of each review you will see the date the day of that month that I uploaded that review.

Also, I've recoloured the link (click here) into aqua into my recent reviews and I intend to keep doing it so forth. Sorry, I fooled you viewers twice in what I've written is partially true to my news update. Cheerio! 


No comments:

Post a Comment