Friday, 23 January 2015

My Seventh Important Message





G'day, it's Film Guru Lad and I do apologise for writing these spelling errors in my recent and old reviews unless if you have not looked into a few of them and I repaired the mistakes again with adding words like 'I've forgotten to mention about", re-wording and a few other changes that I made. These reviews are apparently listed down below as you click at all the names of the films that were linked to their posts.



In addition to the minor upgrades in my reviews, I've also specifically installed an application of a list showing ten of my popular posts which has gained the most tremendous of page-views and be sure to have the time to check on these reviews, if you already been or have already commented them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment