Thursday, 30 April 2015

Old Reviews Re-Uploaded/New Star Wars Teaser



Hello there, everyone, it's FilmGuruLad here and I just came to inform you that I have updated some of my original reviews these include: the two films of 'How to Train Your Dragon' along with single films of 'Kung Fu Panda 2', 'White House Down' and the latest, 'Gallipoli'. There is also two I recently re-uploaded which include 'The Bourne Legacy' and the 2012 remake of 'Red Dawn' which I taken them off my blog because I just not yet re-explored them.

In case you're wondering why I have not yet shown you the new 'Star Wars' teaser, it is because my efforts directed to more important issues such as tributes to Paul Walker and Anzac Day. But here, this will make up to you, I hope you'll enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment