Thursday, 9 April 2015

My Tenth Important Message




Greetings, fellow moviegoers, I'm Rad Dingo and you may as well discovered that the re-review of 'Inception' is no longer available on the blog archive or to use the Navbar in searching it but why? Me of course, I deleted it for making it similar to a post which is of the same name on an other film review site. Aside from that big change, here are some reviews that were changed in accuracy for the present time.

Unless some viewers have already explored a few and seen through my updates. Just remember the last time that I will be checking for more reviews that are stuck with typos and short review descriptions.

  1. Terminator 2: Judgement Day 
  2. Inception (old review)
  3. Blended
  4. Rio
  5. Hot Fuzz
  6. The Green Hornet
  7. The Lost World: Jurassic Park
  8. Speed
  9. Jumper
  10. The Avengers (2012)
  11. Cowboys & Aliens
  12. The Empire Strikes Back
  13. Return of the Jedi
  14. The Dark Knight
  15. How to Train Your Dragon

I am still bothered that none of you wished to look at the magical thriller of 'Now You See Me', even that I fixed the whole critique description. 

Just go into 'Now You See Me' or type in (http://filmgurulad.blogspot.com/2013/11/now-you-see-me-review-updated.html) among other ways to get in to this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment