Thursday, April 9, 2015

My Tenth Important Message

Greetings, fellow moviegoers. I'm Rad Dingo, and you may as well discover that the re-review of Inception is no longer available on the blog archive or to use the Navbar in searching it, but why? I deleted it for being similar to a post of the same name on another film review site. Aside from deleting it, here are some reviews I rewrote for the present time.

Unless some viewers have already explored a few and seen through my updates, I will check for more reviews, which are stuck with typos and short descriptions.

  1. Terminator 2: Judgement Day
  2. Inception
  3. Blended
  4. Rio
  5. Hot Fuzz
  6. The Green Hornet
  7. The Lost World: Jurassic Park
  8. Speed
  9. Jumper
  10. The Avengers (2012)
  11. Cowboys & Aliens
  12. The Empire Strikes Back
  13. Return of the Jedi
  14. The Dark Knight
  15. How to Train Your Dragon

Even though I fixed the entire critique description, I am bothered that none of you wished to look at the magic thriller Now You See Me.

Go into Now You See Me or type in (http://filmgurulad.blogspot.com/2013/11/now-you-see-me-review-updated.html) and other ways to get into this review.

Back to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment