Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My Fourth Important Message

Hey, it's Film Guru Lad. I was so thrilled when everyone noticed that to the right. You would see the new category I've added on the label gadget, which some of the action movies are part of the James Bond collection aptly titled the same name as the character. Because of the recent Bond film, You Only Live Twice, I have now summarised. All the Bond film reviews are now newly labelled in this classification. I've also popped in to add more updates on my critiques of three well-known movies from director Chris Nolan that are still my favourites The Dark Knight, its sequel, The Dark Knight Rises and the mind-boggling Inception. Now you wonder why I didn't do more reviews on some of the films Chris had done before the upcoming release of his latest feature, Interstellar. I didn't watch either of those films when too busy doing the other critiques.

I've also made changes to update my review of The Lego Movie unless you already looked here at first. Also, in a mere mention, I relabelled and fixed Hugo from the drama category to the family section.

I will return to publish Skyline this Monday, September 8th, don't forget to feed me some feedback when I least expect it or if you don't know how. As one character of a villain said once in two films of TRON when ending this message, END OF LINE...

Back to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment