Thursday, October 22, 2015

New Star Wars Trailer and New Categories!

In today's post, word has it that the new and possibly final trailer for the upcoming instalment of the much-beloved Star Wars series, The Force Awakens went viral yesterday. Those who have loved the original and much-beloved science fiction classics will get an exclusive peek at the video preview, which I've uploaded below. It gives you the showcase of human splendour and the adventure sorely lacking in the much-maligned prequels. It makes the original three look like they will run for their money.


In addition, you can see on the right side of my blog that I've set up some new categories. I've listed all movies from my reviews in each category, for example, films from the 1930s to the 2010s. Take a look at the reviews. Feel free to leave feedback, and happy movie-watching folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment