Thursday, 22 May 2014

Feedback Survey




Hello, this is Film Guru Lad, I'm writing to inform you of a change I have made to my blog site. I removed the superhero category and moved all the multiple reviews of the comic book movies into sci-fi or action. If there any people who have ideas or feedback that could make my blog site more accessible, I would utilise this as an opportunity to improve my blog site. I have listed some survey questions below that shouldn't take more than 10 minutes of your time. I will check in regularly to see if there has been any feedback and will make my best effort to respond to this feedback. Thank you.

Question 1: Based on today's visit, how would you rate your site experience overall?

Question 2: Please describe the purpose of your visit.

Question 3: Were you able to complete the purpose of your visit today? (If you answer yes, proceed to question 4. If you answer no, proceed to question 5).

Question 4: What do you value most about the website?

Question 5: Would please tell me why you were not able to complete the purpose of your visit?

Question 6: What features does this site offer that others don't?

Question 7: What could make this site more accessible or user-friendly?

Question 8: Where did you find out about this website?

Please click on the comment tab below to leave feedback for these survey questions. Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey.



No comments:

Post a Comment