Thursday, May 22, 2014

Feedback Survey

Hello, this is Film Guru Lad. I'm letting you know of a change I've made to my blog site. I removed the superhero category and moved all the multiple reviews of the comic book movies into sci-fi or action. If any people have ideas or feedback that could make my blog site more accessible, I utilise this as an opportunity to improve my blog site. I've listed some survey questions below. They shouldn't take more than 10 minutes of your time. I will check in regularly to see if there has been any feedback and make my best effort to respond to feedback. Thank you.

Question: #1 - Based on today's visit, how would you rate your site experience overall?

Question: #2 - Please describe the purpose of your visit.

Question: #3 - Are you willing to complete the purpose of your visit today? (If you answer yes, proceed to question 4. If you answer no, go to the fifth question).

Question: #4 - What do you value most about the website?

Question: #5 - Would you please tell me why you can't complete the purpose of your visit?

Question: #6 - What features does this site offer that others don't?

Question: #7 - What could make this site more accessible or user-friendly?

Question: #8 - Where did you find out about this website?

To leave feedback on these survey questions, please click on the comments tab below. Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey.

Back to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment