Friday, 20 February 2015

My Eighth Important Message (Updated)





Hello again, you may have or have not noticed that in most of my reviews that I split its paragraphs and I've made minor changes and probably unlisted some of my posts that were not meant to be updated in small repairs. Because of my skills as a critic that were improving once more justly and instead of one paragraph together in all sentences, I break them all into two or three paragraphs so it'll make my blog as a much more readable site for everyone who were film enthusiasts or went to film school for the result.

The another important announcement is that I've re-updated the post about the crime-caper film 'Now You See Me' and reverted back to its star rating of 4 out of 5 after a few attempts to re-proclaim as my new top favourite and few of the original sentences that were once shown when I first published the review back in August 2013. Depending if you like or don't like my old downgrades, you can comment to the tab below if you're done reading this news update.

I've taken off the post of last year's flop 'Blended' for renovations which I will hopefully publish at the sometime and I then updated four of my reviews which are listed at the end of this message.



No comments:

Post a Comment