Friday, February 20, 2015

My Eighth Important Message

Hello again. You may or may not notice that in most of my reviews, I split its paragraphs, have made minor changes and probably unlisted some of my posts that were not supposed to be updated. All because my writing skills are improving again, instead of one paragraph together in all sentences. I break them all into two or three. So it'll make my blog a much more readable site for everyone who is a film enthusiast or went to film school for the result.

Another important announcement is I re-wrote the critique of the crime-caper film Now You See Me and reverted to its star rating of 4 out of 5. It depends on if you like or don't like my old downgrades. You can comment on the tab below if you're done reading this news update.

I've taken off the critique of last year's Blended for renovations which I will hopefully publish sometime. I then updated four of my reviews at the end of this message.


No comments:

Post a Comment