Saturday, 28 February 2015

New Alias and New Profile (Updated)



Oh, hello, in case you haven't notice the new improvements on my blog profile, I switched blog accounts and changed my blog identity from FilmGuruLad to RadDingo which is the name of a production company that I'll be forming after I finish my 5-year animated project, 'Not the Sal & Mason Show' which took me a long, exciting and challenging process of trying to perfect the extensive movements formed by the characters to learn and strengthen my animation skills. 

You can now send me email to my address as raddingoproductions@gmail.com. Please feel free to email me if you have any suggestions for improvements to my site or ideas how I could better deliver information about movies.

I'll be back tomorrow to post an another news update and Tuesday, I plan to publish the film review of 'WarGames' and re-publish the newly updated 'Blended'.


No comments:

Post a Comment