Saturday, February 28, 2015

New Alias and New Profile



Oh, hello. You haven't noticed the new improvements on my blog profile. It's because I switched blog accounts. I've changed my blog identity from FilmGuruLad to RadDingo, the name of a production company I'll be forming after I finish my 5-year animated project, Not the Sal & Mason Show. It took me a long, exciting and challenging process of trying to animate the extensive movements of the characters to learn and strengthen my animation skills.

You can now send me an email to my address as raddingoproductions@gmail.com. Feel free to email me if you have suggestions for improvements to my site or ideas on delivering movie information.

I'll be back tomorrow to post another news update, and Tuesday, I plan to publish the film review of WarGames and re-publish the newly updated Blended.

Back to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment