Friday, 19 June 2015

My Eleventh Important Message



My apologies to you of all blog viewers for my inconvenience, I've been taking five of my reviews off the blog for under maintenance to have the consensuses consistent of its writing. Now I have recently brought four of these online with the exception of the critique of 'Stealth' which I currently set it in draft mode in repair. I have also repaired three of the reviews that weren't put in draft. Here are four movies that were both fixed and re-posted and three that were entirely fixed.

There's not more to talk about in this news update for any refurbishments. That is all for you viewers to know and you all wait instead for the review of the action movie 'Stealth' to have it up again after I finish writing more of the details and check for any typos.

No comments:

Post a Comment