Thursday, 7 January 2016

There goes the label...



Having some of the disaster movies that I've reviewed since I now realised that the label of "disaster" is actually a subgenre and these films are actually devoted to action, science fiction and drama and causing me to re-label San Andreas (click here), Dante's Peak (click here), Armageddon (click here), Deep Impact (click here) and more recently The Day After Tomorrow (click here) in the original genres (excluding a few that don't need to be re-labelled).

I've then fixed most of the reviews for the Academy Awards that they've been awarded and nominated and before that I added a featured post of a movie that I once seen as this gadget is in the right side where it sits below of the Google Plus+ application. 

Feel free to express yourselves in commenting this post or just having it read.

No comments:

Post a Comment