Tuesday, March 10, 2015

My Ninth Important Message

G'day, this is RadDingo (formerly known as FilmGuruLad). I'm not inconsistent with my old reviews. As I already told you, I am fixing and improving them. Once again, I've rewritten my critiques, consisting of 17 that you may or may not have looked at on my blog as you searched just before I erased its imperfections. I had to install more or fix the cast and crew descriptions and pictures, split paragraphs, reword the letters that didn't suit the reviews at their star ratings and write down the last paragraph in one critique. There is a list of the following names of 17 reviews linked to their original posts, and I'm sure you may recognise those names before.


In revealing one further update, I've re-published the review of the romantic comedy Blended, which you can search through the blog archive or go into the search tab from above. I'll see you soon as you're on board the Enterprise when the review of the fourth original instalment of Star Trek, The Voyage Home, reaches its posting on Monday. Live long and prosper!

No comments:

Post a Comment